Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY! My baby's 14!

Clay turned 14!  Sunrise,  Sunset.  Where did
all the time go?  OK, enough with the sentimental
stuff, but seriously?

I took Clay and the kids to dinner and baked
him a cake.  We had a great time. We listened
to singing from Baba and thanks to everyone
who remembered.  I will probably forget yours
but Happy Birthday in advance...

 I am very blessed to have such a great son.  I couldn't 
be away from Morgan without Clay.  He's an
amazing help and a great person to be around!
Happy Birthday!
Clay got a "flip" video camera.  The thing's
actually amazing.  It takes great video and 
sound.
The family (including cyber dad) singing 
"Happy Birthday"



3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Clay! Love the blog Heather, very cute...I need to invite you to ours...oh and the flip? My sister has one, I LOVE them! They really are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Clay! It's hard to believe you've grown up so much since the last time I saw you. I've never heard of the 'flip', but seem to think all of my teenagers could tell me all about it! Hope you had a happy day. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Tell Clay Happy B-day....it was SO fun to see you & the kids; what a treat for me! Miss you guys already.....Trena

    ReplyDelete